RADIUS server running on Windows with advanced features for any size companies
- Wireless 801.x authentication
- Full SQL scripting for authentication, authorization and accounting scenarios
- Active Directory, LDAP, SQL servers authentication
- Billing systems integration
Easy to configure and maintain
All product components are easily managed from Windows GUI application. Almost all configuration tasks are several mouse clicks far from you
ClearBox works immediately after installation with minimal configuration steps required. ClearBox is shipped with a built-in default user accounts database which is sufficient for the quick start
ClearBox runs on any desktop or server Windows version starting from Win2K: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008/2008 R2, 2012/2012 R2, 8, 10, 2016
ClearBox Server Family Advantages
All products withing ClearBox Server family provide the following advantages:
- Free upgrades: you will always get all fixes and product releases without any extra fees. There are no annual payments, too.
- Simple licensing: ClearBox is licensed per server installation, with no restrictions on a number of users and clients.
- Affordable prices: when several licenses are ordered, volume discounts are provided.
- Technical support: technical support provided to all users, even for trial version runners.